14 Dec 2018

A Must See Movie

Hi fellow outdoor's lovers. I have just been to see ’Free Solo’. I have never sat through such a tense, nail-biting movie in my life. It's the story of rock climber Alex Honnold’s free climb of El Capitan - 3200ft, no ropes or clips. Just a man and a bag of chalk. Took him 3 hours & 56 minutes. This must go down as one of the greatest human achievements ever, albeit, stupid! You'll understand the motivation when you see the movie. You must see this doco! It's fabulous! The guy is a rockstar! 

See the movie trailer HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for you contribution - I monitor my blog weekly. I will reply with comments, ideas and suggestions ASAP - In the meantime, remember, hiking is an outdoors experience to enjoy, not an army boot camp training exercise!!